Christina Fulton Weston’s In a Diversion program…I haven’t received an apology from him yet
April 2, 2025 2:44pm PDT
Play video content TMZ.com
Christina Fulton says her son headed to a diversion program in place of the prison… but he has yet to apologise for allegedly assaulting her.
We caught up with the actress in downtown Los Angeles on Wednesday.
Fulton says his son was ordered to take part in a “mental health diversion”… a program where Weston Cage receives mental health counseling, possibly to avoid prison time.
Despite this verdict, Christina says her son hasn’t apologized to her…and shows no regrets about the incident that took place last year.
Remember… Weston was arrested last summer for deadly weapon attacks after he and Christina were said to have been caught in an argument in April, and officers claimed Weston attacked her. He had fled the scene by the time the officers arrived.
Christina issued a statement after her arrest…
Play video content TMZ.com
We caught up with Fulton after another recent court date…and she says she left her bleeding on the ground without seeing a doctor when she dealt with the case.
She is still seriously thinking about police reform – today she is called to LA County District Attorney Nathan Hochman and says she’s gone… She says she wants to work with him in police reform.
Fulton also has a farewell message to her ex, Nicholas Cage – Weston’s dad… listen to the clip all the way to hear what she says.
It appears Weston is moving out of the situation with his mother…even if she is still heartbroken.