Rick Ross My Car Show Now Wheelchair-Friendly… After the pressure of a lawsuit
Published on April 3, 2025 at 8:35 AM PDT
Rick Ross was legally called last year due to wheelchair access, but he has promised this year’s event will have plenty of accommodation for the disabled community!!!
Lawyers for Rick’s fan Daris Straherter are claiming victory in court this week after agreeing to provide a round-trip wheelchair accessible shuttle service to unload guests in the event’s designated handicap parking lot for a car show in Fayetteville, Georgia.
The invalid Strahunt sued the MMG rap star in August last year.
A lawyer for Straken’s John Hoover told TMZ Hip Hop:
Hoover said, “This is a milestone in the ongoing litigation. The defendant continues to deny fraud, but if it is not broken, there is no need to fix it.”
The ongoing lawsuit also includes Strapher, pursuing damages for alleged trials.
Waiting for permission to load Instagram media.
We contacted Rozai’s team… we haven’t returned a word yet, but his fourth annual car show is still down on June 7, 2025.
More cheerful!